MPLogue's Underground/Cave POI Collection

MichaelL.

So I've just uploaded my Cave/Underground POI collection on Nexus.

This collection consists of SEVEN prefabs: Petra/Indiana Jones Temple (modified), the Skywalker Homestead (NEW!), Skeletor's Hermitage, Rave Cave, Rad Cave, and Rainbow Cave. This collection includes Tier-1 through Tier-5 Questable fetch/clear POI's.

This collection includes customized blocks, so it must be installed as a mod.  To install this mod pack, unzip the downloaded file into either your appdata Mods folder (see illustration in the photo gallery) or into your game's Mod folder.

To find your appdata folder, open up your File Explorer, and type %appdata% in the address bar at the top. Then navigate from there to your Roaming/7Days2Die/Mods folder. Unzip the downloaded folder/files directly into your Mods folder.

If you have any questions regarding the installation of this mod/POI collection, please feel free to drop me a note.

Thanks, and enjoy!

https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/2309/

Picture1.png

Picture2.png

Picture3.png

Picture4.png

Picture5.png

Picture6.png

Picture7.png

Picture8.png

Picture9.png

Picture10.png

Picture11.png

Picture12.png

Picture13.png

Picture14.png

Picture15.png

Picture16.png

Picture17.png

Picture18.png

Picture19.png

Picture20.png

Picture21.png

Picture22.png

Picture23.png

Picture24.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Wolves Hero said:

Bug 5 POIs not loaded on both same Undead Legacy 2.5.82 on A20.5 & UL 2.6.12 on A20.6 only 2 POIs loaded. All 7 POIs been in 7DtD POI folder & tried put in mod folder with Undead Legacy now worked because confused 2 mod folders on Undead Legacy.

spacer.png

Hmmm...  Did you put them in your Appdata Mods folder?   The location should look something like this (but with your UserName instead of "micha" like mine does)

image.thumb.png.e425207642b8be79e9c2d147db87b46d.png

Also, if you are generating your maps in something other than the game's RWG (like KingGen), you need to make sure your ground level is at least 35 blocks deep - otherwise some of the POI's will not spawn in.   But based on the errors you got, I'm guessing that you probably have the mod installed in the wrong place (possibly the Game's Mod folder, not your Appdata.)

41 minutes ago, MichaelL. said:

Hmmm...  Did you put them in your Appdata Mods folder?   The location should look something like this (but with your UserName instead of "micha" like mine does)

image.thumb.png.e425207642b8be79e9c2d147db87b46d.png

Also, if you are generating your maps in something other than the game's RWG (like KingGen), you need to make sure your ground level is at least 35 blocks deep - otherwise some of the POI's will not spawn in.   But based on the errors you got, I'm guessing that you probably have the mod installed in the wrong place (possibly the Game's Mod folder, not your Appdata.)

Nope don't work on Undead Legacy mod didn't loaded in Appdata only normal 7DtD. Just put in mod folder in Undead Legacy now worked.

Got 8 loaded

spacer.png