Game is unplayable. Any sustained keyboard input drops fps to 0.

Parkerbot

As stated game is unplayable.  BLUF Ryzen 5 3600 / RTX 3060 / 32gb RAM / Windows 10 / game running off SSD.  Playing the game pass version.  If I hold a direction key (or any keyboard key) the fps will drop to 0.  Movement has to occur in short burst of hitting and releasing the key.  Its almost like the FPS counter is movement fuel that only replenishes when I'm not pressing any keyboard key.  Holding the mouse key for attacks works fine, but not repeatedly clicking.  It will do the same.  I've tried both input selections in the launch screen.  Neither helped in any way.  I've tried all the graphics settings.  Nothing helps.  

I apologize, but I don't understand what you need.  Is there a data logger I need to run to gather the information requested or is it natively collected in the log folder in the game folder?  I see for logs in there 'configstore_log.txt', 'connection_log.txt', 'connection-log_26902.tx', and 'systemmanger.txt'.

7 minutes ago, Parkerbot said:

I apologize, but I don't understand what you need.  Is there a data logger I need to run to gather the information requested or is it natively collected in the log folder in the game folder?  I see for logs in there 'configstore_log.txt', 'connection_log.txt', 'connection-log_26902.tx', and 'systemmanger.txt'.

Click the red banner above and it will take you to the bug forum and what to do.

Archived