Integrated telnet webserver / control panel timeout issue

usafmaverick

Is there a way to change the timeout for the integrated webserver (default port 8080)? I recently installed Darkness Falls and it takes nearly 6 minutes to load up, so I try to monitor it through the web server. The problem is it kicks me out every 90 seconds and I have to log in again which, to be blunt, is annoying as @%$#. Nothing I seem to do seems to alter that timing, whether im sending commands, moving the mouse, scrolling the window, etc. Anyone know of a way to change that timeout?

Or better yet, does anyone know where the files for that are stored on a linux dedi server so I can just integrate the applet into my own web page? Ive scoured high and low for the index file and cant pin down where its at.

• usafmaverick changed the title to Integrated telnet webserver / control panel timeout issue
1 hour ago, usafmaverick said:

it kicks me out every 90 seconds and I have to log in again

Ya, that's annoying. I can't solve your problem, maybe someone else here knows. My

workaround was to make a 1 character pw so it's faster to log in. I wouldn't leave it that

way forever though, just temporary till you get bored of watching startup log entries.

Another option is to use Putty to monitor the server.

41 minutes ago, Beelzybub said:

Another option is to use Putty to monitor the server.

I have putty and use it for my linux severs regularly. However when I run a telnet session for 

Im an idiot. I have always tried to connect Putty to port 8080 and nothing ever came up. Could never figure out why. *randomly editing the serverconfig.xml for the new server launch and reads telnet port as 8081*

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...................

Archived