can someone MAKE me a MOD ? i need a weather mod (the onme thats avaible dont work)

i post this in the right section? (at admin)

-i need

EVERY NIGHT > superfoggy and rain ALL TIME 22,00-4,00

in green area > from 4,00-12,00 and 18-22,00 SUPER FOGGY

in desert > all time sandstorm & wind

in destroyed area > superfoggy, rain, wind ALL TIME

in snow are > snowstorm & windy all time

can perhaps someone made this ? i need it for server gaming

(u can join my game, but its very very hard, in destroyed area at 22.00-4.00 quasi impossible)

thx & greets

ps:the one avaiable weather mod doenstn work , it does nothing...yes we strted with a fresh new map

I don’t believe you’ll be able to do anything based on the time of day, the best likely possibility (in a mod) is to have only a “default” weather section in biomes.xml (per biome) using 100% probability and remove the other probabilities. Then in that default crank it all the way up for each thing you wish.

it shouldn’t be a hard thing to do, as a mod, but it’s possible not all the effects will work all together.

additionally: the “weather” moves slowly in game at the start of the game, so it might take a bit to “kick in” the best way to test it seems to be to go into a new biome. It seems to recalculate weather and it starts almost immediately (about 10 sec?). 

also: there appears to be an issue in multiplayer where everyone doesn’t see the same weather. Like the “admin” sees it but others may not or have different weather.

and yeah, the modding “discussions and requests” section is the proper place.

Edited by doughphunghus (see edit history)