Bundle Glitch/Cheat

Azéo

Hello !

I play in Alpha 20.3 b3,

When i make a stone bundle i get 10K XP, i can open it and rebundle it for 10K XP and pretty much keep going for levelling ... 😮

So i am Day 3 i have found the book to make bundle, just dig one night and i can make a bundle which can insant level me up and do it in loop😪

23 minutes ago, Azéo said:

Hello !

I play in Alpha 20.3 b3,

When i make a stone bundle i get 10K XP, i can open it and rebundle it for 10K XP and pretty much keep going for levelling ... 😮

So i am Day 3 i have found the book to make bundle, just dig one night and i can make a bundle which can insant level me up and do it in loop😪

You get less and less xp each time.

tested in a21 and a20 current stable build.

read all mining books then crafted bundle of stone, get xp, opened stack, recrafted... each consecutive craft netted lowered xp.

confirmed on non modded game xp from crafting stone bundles does diminish xp.

adding just the first 5 crafting to show they do get smaller.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

my pov: its the benefit of first few crafts to get descent xp as by design or it wouldnt be worth hunting for the book to begin with. as for diminishing, i played quite a few games that do the exact same thing.

xp progression is and will stay a focus of the team so always expect changes (sometimes liked and sometimes not liked). balancing is a fine grey line to follow. :)

also the benefit even after you stop gaining xp is the stacking factor.

A21.0_2022-03-21_12-17-01.jpg

Edited by unholyjoe (see edit history)