Updating the ps4 version: There is a legal work around.

I saw the crap you posted about legal, etc.
Most of us console 7 day to dies players are super tired of playing old hat.

1. For those who stream we are tired of hearing why don't you use the Gryocopter,
flight mode, god mode, or other vehicles while using creative mode. ETC.. While playing on console.
2.  Watching pc get a crap ton of updates but console get nothing... all thats doing is hurting you sales.
3. The next gen consoles are classified as collectors items... because so many people still can't get their hands on one.
so you won't be making jack squat when it comes to funding.

Now I don't know what region you head quarters are in.
But I do know that you have disabled N.H.N Citizens registered and playing your game.
Which give the development team a great legal work around.

especially if you one of that nations that fell to N.H.N and its silent war and  whole nations citizenship join requests.

Because In N.H.N, IT'S Actually Game law that all games produced, aired sold or accessible to the public.
 regard less of the  device its played on as to be the same content and matched versions within the limitation of the device.
so for example all the weapons, building blocks, and vehicles enemy spawns for pc have to be installed on the console.
for cheat mod console you would have to put the  settings for flight and god mode in the modded game options...
which is a slight tweak.

Failure to comply with N.H.N law while providing services to N.H.N citizens is an instant register as a N.H.N Business
 then A particular judge then issues  a order and your business is forfeit to N.H.D a Government contracted business that follows N.H.N Law.

Else where and pretty much any where in the world there is a legal game work around for that greedy crap...

so for example if the former owners of 7 days to die won't let the current owner port over.
IF the current owners own the  rights to say alpha 20
Then all the have to do  is rename the game
7Days to Die: Alpha 20
Add a few new characters and orginal stories. and boom instant work around for  console generation

They can sell it as a new game. ( if they put it as 10 usd, over 2 million copies will be sold in the first week)
But id highly recommend  if a player has 7 days to die they get the newest game for 10usd etc(cheaply) or even free...

I'm going to try and be clear as possible. Telltale Games purchased the publishing rights from The Fun Pimps so they can bring the game to console. Telltale Games then hired Iron Galaxy to port the game from PC to console. When Telltale Games went bankrupt and shutdown in 2018, it took the publishing rights for 7 Days to Die on console down with it. The Fun Pimps then had to go through a tedious legal process trying to get the publishing rights back for their game on console and any future versions of the game as well. With that being said, in October of 2019, The Fun Pimps made a post stating that they got the rights back for 7 Days To Die on console in an auction.

Also, they already stated that the game will come back to console but it won't be until the PC version goes Gold. And when is that? No one knows for sure, but The Fun Pimps are doing the best they can with the small dev team that they have. They are committed to finishing the game and bringing it back to console once it's finished. It may not happen when you or I want it to happen, but all we can do is be patient and wait. Yes, it sucks, but that's just the reality of the situation. Anyway, I try to look at the bright side of things, they purchased the console rights back and they said it's coming back to console in the future, that's more than enough for me to be grateful and something to look forward to down the road.

7 hours ago, II Blittz II said:

I'm going to try and be clear as possible. Telltale Games purchased the publishing rights from The Fun Pimps so they can bring the game to console. Telltale Games then hired Iron Galaxy to port the game from PC to console. When Telltale Games went bankrupt and shutdown in 2018, it took the publishing rights for 7 Days to Die on console down with it. The Fun Pimps then had to go through a tedious legal process trying to get the publishing rights back for their game on console and any future versions of the game as well. With that being said, in October of 2019, The Fun Pimps made a post stating that they got the rights back for 7 Days To Die on console in an auction.

To expand on this even more, all TFP got from the auction was their rights to the assets back. They didn't get the code for the console version. 

This subject has already been discussed to death in the mega-thread, and yet another thread hashing over the same complaints is not needed. OP, take some time to read the thread. If you have something new to add, post it there.