Problems with P2P connection

Romulus

Hello everyone!

I hope you all are doing well. 

Yesterday I found a problem with a connection to the world of my friend. On the stage/step of creating a player -- I received from one to three errors (with automatical creation of dev.console) next line: "null reference exception object reference not set to an instance of an object". After receiving this line in the console the game stuck completely. I could not even list tips by left mouse button. In the list of players there was my name as my friend told me. So it seems like server/world could not initialize my character, somehow. Couple of days ago everything was normal. 

Maybe it is connected with his internet... Just because before joining the game first time -- my friend had troubles with his connection and joining due to the message "We could not launch services of Epic Online. It is impossible to receive ticket (Whaaat) to enter on your platform". 

We tried to create another world -- the story repeated.
I tried to create another profile and join with it -- the story repeated. 
My friend tried to join my own world -- it was success!
I tried to join the world of a random person through P2P system -- it was success!

Both of us verified integrity of game files through steam: all files were fine. 

I will appreciate answers and your experience that could explain reasons and (as I hope) possible solutions. Maybe even developers can explain what is the real problem here. 

Thank you for your attention! 

14 hours ago, SylenThunder said:

Looks like there is corrupted data. Could be bad player data in the save. Will need to see the hosts log to be certain.

Do I need to ask my friend to give me the log from his "local saves" folder or from somewhere else?

Just now we tried to play again with my friend, and this time I had more progressive log file. The game console had several messages at this line: "Discarding NetPackagePlayerStats for entity Id=171". But then we closed the game, yeah :)

Log file:
https://pastebin.com/hHJQfnbP

P.S. We created new world and everything works fine. However, I am still interested if there is a possibility to fix the problem so we can play in our prev. map :3

Will wait for your answer, thank you!

Edited by Romulus
Update of the information (see edit history)

Your player data file is corrupted.

Will need to go to the following folder on the server..
C:\Users\Oksana\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\Saves\PREGEN10k\Misery\Players

Then delete these files.

EOS_0002c301e349472fa5c2925cd09c133a.ttp
EOS_0002c301e349472fa5c2925cd09c133a.ttp.bak

Afterwards your character will be fully reset, but you can continue to play again on that server.