Using twitch integration crashes my game and my stream

xxbakerfacexx

This sounds more like stuff for a bug report. Follow the link in red above, follow the text instructions (forget about searching for the error in the bug database, this seems too new) and post a logfile from such a session (use pastebin as described)

Even if you wanted to continue posting here instead, a logfile would have been necessary as well.

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)

51 minutes ago, meganoth said:

This sounds more like stuff for a bug report. Follow the link in red above, follow the text instructions (forget about searching for the error in the bug database, this seems too new) and post a logfile from such a session (use pastebin as described)

Even if you wanted to continue posting here instead, a logfile would have been necessary as well.

Ok thank you, this was my first post so I appreciate the help. I'm not sure I have a bug report though since the game crashed the desktop and I got an message on obs to say my stream had stopped. 

A copy of your output log should be what is needed to submit a bug report. If you don’t know how to find the log, it’s usually located in your 7DaysToDie folder and you will have several looking like output_log followed by a series of numbers indicating the day and time it was generated. They are made each time you start the game whether or not you get a crash so submitting the correct log containing the crash is important.