Tier 4 broken apartment with a sideways section is WAY too large for Tier 4

ZirePhoenix

I just spent 3 days there and I just couldn't find all the zombies. I didn't even kill enough to trigger the waypoint hints. I absolutely LOVE the layout, but I think the "kill all zombies" quest for a maze like this needs to be changed, like after some time has passed, the zombies start waking up and hunt you down instead of you running everywhere trying to spawn them.

Conversely, I just did another Tier 4 Clear Zombies. Started at 8 PM, cleared it by 2:30 AM (go Nightvision).

Edited by ZirePhoenix (see edit history)

5 hours ago, ZirePhoenix said:

I just spent 3 days there and I just couldn't find all the zombies. I didn't even kill enough to trigger the waypoint hints. I absolutely LOVE the layout, but I think the "kill all zombies" quest for a maze like this needs to be changed, like after some time has passed, the zombies start waking up and hunt you down instead of you running everywhere trying to spawn them.

Conversely, I just did another Tier 4 Clear Zombies. Started at 8 PM, cleared it by 2:30 AM (go Nightvision).

Which one is that?  The one in the commercial district and parking garage on ground floor?

Yeah, my son and I had a nightmare time in there trying to find one final z, even with it showing as yellow on the hud.  Also, way too much parkour in that one for a game that doesn't implement it really well.  Broken legs for both of us.