ALL Vehicles left in garage have disappeared.

Daniel97

I have been playing a solo random gen world (started in A20 stable) for almost 100 hours and have not had any issues. My computer died and when I started the game back up, my gyrocopter was gone but still appeared on the map as a white icon. I went in god mode and searched up and down and the gyro wasn’t there. I restarted the game and my computer and verified the files integrity via steam and still I have this issue. I used god mode to return home to find my 4x4 had also disappeared still showing a white icon on the map also. I am super frustrated because I had tons of good loot in the gyro from a whole day of looting and I had almost 80k in coin in the 4x4. I am trying everything and reading every post trying to fix this and I am getting no where. I tried the “LE” In console and the vehicle doesn’t show. I will continue to try everything I can but devs, please let me know how to fix this and hopefully it doesn’t happen again.

have you tried digging into the ground? Go were the icon appears and dig down, or you can go into Debug mode and go underground to see if it is there. They usually go into the ground. This just happened to me... I was able to get my vehicle back. See my post about a buried motorcycle. 

Edited by Rabbitslovecactus (see edit history)

I saw the post and I went into god mode to check it out. I went underground and in the sky at least 500 blocks each way where the icon is and there’s nothing. I took the gyro for a looting run but my 4x4 was back at my base and it disappeared too. Not sure why all my vehicles would be affected.

Once when it happened to me I had to dig down only one block. As long as you can select it and get into its inventory you should be able to empty and pick it up. It is strange though that all of them are affected. Wonder if its something else. 

I will bring up my idea once again. Parking spots for vehicles that act like a bedroll. If you have a problem, pay a trader to tow your vehicles back to their spot. Not only will this be helpful in these scenarios, but also on a regular basis when you die and are too far from your vehicle. The price should be high enough to prevent abuse though. 1000-5000 dukes. 

The vehicles are no where to be found. I had issues with my junkies teleporting underground during horde fights and I dig them up and pick them up. I can't find the vehicles anywhere. The icon is even white on the map instead of the usual yellow icons. I looked thru my output log files and found after I started my game, there was a message, " Vehicle file bad signature. " I do not know what this means but it also said vehicles loaded in 0. I think my save got corrupted somehow after my computer died. I am looking up ways to fix it now. 

That isn't a bad idea though. It would take this headache away, that's for sure.