Motorcycle buried under trader Bobs building

Rabbitslovecactus

PLEASE HELP

My motorcycle is buried underground, it's under a traders POI where I can't even dig it up. My wife was playing with me at the time and witnessed it disappear into the road right in front of the trader, and then it moved under the building. No way to dig since the POI is protected. $20,000 in the toilet, plus all my loot.  

I've tried waiting till night and the morning to see if it would force it out, similar to how we get kicked out. No luck.....

If anyone has a way to extract it from the ground in this POI, I would appreciate the help. Thanks so much.

@The Fun Pimp Is there at least a temporary solution to help Players/Customers get their hard earned vehicles back? Maybe like being able to call it back home from the map incase there is a problem like this? You guys should make designated parking spots that we can place for our vehicles, similar to how we place a bedroll. If we have issues we can reset the vehicle, along with its contents to its parking spot. Each vehicle gets one parking spot that you own. This idea could still be around even after the bug is fixed. Think of it like a way to Tow your vehicles home. Maybe you can charge a fee for it? $1000 Dukes? 

Thanks for your time. 

20220108115644_1.jpg

20220108115759_1.jpg

Edited by Rabbitslovecactus (see edit history)

Here is proof that the vehicle went underground. I went into Dev mode and took a screenshot, and while I was there took it back into my inventory. So I've resolved my own issue. Not all players are capable, or even know about this solution. My idea above for vehicle parking spots still stands. Please consider it. Thanks

To all the players, if your vehicle disappears, and you are able to dig at the POI or terrain, just dig down and you'll be able to empty it and pick it up.  I also highly recommend not to bring your vehicle anywhere near or on top of trader POI's. 

20220108134106_1.jpg

Edited by Rabbitslovecactus (see edit history)

On 1/8/2022 at 1:41 PM, Star69 said:

If you have admin powers, using god mod should allow you to get it. If you aren’t admin, asking one of the admins on the server to do it for you. This is a known bug that’s currently being worked on.

the issue im seeing OP saying is this has been a known bug since at least A16 and has yet to be properly fixed vehicles teleporting should not be happening at all