NPCMod and Addons

xyth

The Soldier NPC cant hit anything, they are useless. Cook and Nurse like almost never appear.

F it. Uninstalled, day 7 horde night just started and i can nomore run or jump, restarted game now all trees are gone and same problem and not any zombie comin.

Iron sights are invisible and so on. This game is now a bugged mess.

I guess i can uninstall this game now and my forum account.

Edited by marbu (see edit history)

4 hours ago, marbu said:

The Soldier NPC cant hit anything, they are useless. Cook and Nurse like almost never appear.

F it. Uninstalled, day 7 horde night just started and i can nomore run or jump, restarted game now all trees are gone and same problem and not any zombie comin.

Random tangents are fun.

5 hours ago, marbu said:

You've done nothing but complain about this mod for months, not sure why you still use it.

But yeah, if you had this installed along with SCore and uninstalled it mid-game, that save is pretty much toast. You can't remove mods like that once you've started a save.

Oof, it has been awhile since I looked at this mod.  I wonder if anything is new...

THEY ADDED DINOSAURS???

I don't suppose there is a mod that removes the zombies and replaces them with dinosaurs and the spiders pack?

On 10/10/2024 at 9:44 AM, Vyasa said:

Oof, it has been awhile since I looked at this mod.  I wonder if anything is new...

THEY ADDED DINOSAURS???

I don't suppose there is a mod that removes the zombies and replaces them with dinosaurs and the spiders pack?

Hmmm not that I've seen... but I have seen similar.
You could probably use something like FPS Murder Chickens (can consider murder chickens mini-dinos too, lol) and kind of do what they did to suppress mobs and replace them with the murder chickens and just use the entity lists and entity groups for the dino packs (Dark's Dinos and OAK's Cold Ones) as well as any other packs that may have prehistoric style critters from dragons to actual dinosaurs.

Edited by LordSoth01 (see edit history)

Hey, love the mod and have a few questions.

Does Charismatic Nature work with hired NPCs? The effects from the first 3 points look like they could be useful.

The hired NPCs seem pretty survivable in most cases, but they are getting absolutely destroyed by a certain zombie from another mod I'm using.(Fire Devils from DoubleBlundy's Server Side Zombies and Bosses) Any way I can reduce the amount of burn damage they take? They get set on fire once and they are literally toast.

Finally, anyone know if there are any Japanese, etc. modders making NPC mods? They usually do some crazy stuff.(Yes, I want anime girl companions) Or any place where there are NPC mods not listed in the OP.