Server problems, people cant use E or sometimes log in.

siku

hi there.

im renting a server from Nitrado.

so this server has worked so-so for 160 days, people have had issues a long the way, like... cant log in or use "E" to loot (restart game usually fixed loot bug)

also graphical glitches.

but now it gets more persistent for some players, can someone help me to find out why?

First off, PasteBin doesnt let me use their service because the file is too big, is there any other i can use?

Also, just food for thought, if your server log file is so big you can’t use Pastebin, you aren’t restarting your server often enough. There are enough performance issues that, in my opinion, you should restart your server every few days, more frequently if you have a busy server. I reboot mine once a day. If I’m still having server performance issues, I submit a ticket to the server provider asking them to reboot the box. Server providers run multiple servers on a box and there can be a cumulative performance drop over time. Steam does this once a week as part of their ‘maintenance Tuesday’.

11 minutes ago, SylenThunder said:

Sounds like a sync issue.  Instructions on posting logs are Pinned. If Pastebin doesn't work, use Justpaste.it.  Or you can just host the file on Google or something.

https://pastebin.com/3hhLX4vv

here is part of the log.

a drone falling off the world is flooding the log like crazy, but naything useful in here?

53 minutes ago, Star69 said:

Also, just food for thought, if your server log file is so big you can’t use Pastebin, you aren’t restarting your server often enough. There are enough performance issues that, in my opinion, you should restart your server every few days, more frequently if you have a busy server. I reboot mine once a day. If I’m still having server performance issues, I submit a ticket to the server provider asking them to reboot the box. Server providers run multiple servers on a box and there can be a cumulative performance drop over time. Steam does this once a week as part of their ‘maintenance Tuesday’.

i found 1 problem, a Drone is falling through the world and floods the log, im trying as admin to remove the drone, but it wont let me to anything to it.

can i delete it as admin some how?

47 minutes ago, SylenThunder said:

Only issue I see is the drone spam.

I think if you have players collect their drones, shut off the server, and then delete the drone files, that should take care of it.

Drone is fixed!

now this is a fresh server output https://pastebin.com/cpHALF2D

and my friend still has E not working, so he cant loot also he bugs out when he enters his jeep. https://pastebin.com/F2RBKuMb 

do you guys see anything?

The only thing that I see is an error in your serveradmin.xml file where a name has been typed in beginning with < which isn’t permitted…..line 48, position 5 and I’m pretty sure that has nothing to do with the current problem, but should be fixed at some point. I also see no issues with that players log. This might be a true bug as I’ve seen one other thread with someone with the same problem and, as far as I know, has not been completely resolved. You might have your player submit an official bug report by clicking the red banner above and following the link to the bug report section by clicking the word HERE at the bottom of that post. The bug report goes directly to tfp QA team. One thing they want done, besides filling out the form, is to make sure the player performed a ‘clean install’ of A20. Instructions for that can be gotten by clicking the blue banner at the too of the screen.