My vehicles keep being teleported all over the place.

gurutar

At first it was just being teleported to random spots around my base while i was gone, but recently had an issue which ruined my game.

i took a motorcycle to a faaaar away quest and left my bike and minibike at my base as usual. i ended up dying out there and was like @%$#, i have to take my minibike out there and get my stuff. well my minibike and bike had both been teleported so far away from my base i couldn't see them on the map, possibly off the map. so i was stranded with no vehicles at all with a bloodmoon starting soon. i decided to delete my worlds and wait until A20 Stable is more Stable.

Yes, just came back to my base to find my mini-bike icon under a nearby building. It was part way in the floor under a structure with just one handle bar sticking out. I had to dig it out. lol Reminds me of the old days when we had a similar problem, or two. I loved it when my mini-bike would start flying away and he had to jump off it quick, and you could watch it fly up into the sky. Or you'd come back to where you left it and it wouldn't be there, no icon for it back then. You'd have to ask a game admin to find it for you OR you could walk around and listen really carefully and you'd hear it running, as they always ran. Those were the good old days, and look like this bug is a little RETRO. lol

On 1/1/2022 at 12:36 PM, gurutar said:

At first it was just being teleported to random spots around my base while i was gone, but recently had an issue which ruined my game.

i took a motorcycle to a faaaar away quest and left my bike and minibike at my base as usual. i ended up dying out there and was like @%$#, i have to take my minibike out there and get my stuff. well my minibike and bike had both been teleported so far away from my base i couldn't see them on the map, possibly off the map. so i was stranded with no vehicles at all with a bloodmoon starting soon. i decided to delete my worlds and wait until A20 Stable is more Stable.

nah man, I logged into your game and stole your bike. hahahaahahahah. You give up too easy.