Anyone learn how to add parts to POIs or Tiles yet?

Deverezieaux

Hi all, as I modify my existing POIs to fit the new sizes, I find many have open spaces that could benefit from using parts. I know there are part spawn markers, and right now I'm trying to figure them out by looking at existing tiles with parts. Can't quite figure out how to add a part marker, anyone else figure this out yet? I'm sure someone has...

Viewing it now, thank you. I was really just stuck on how to open the POI marker editor dialogue, Shift+Enter, I figured it out by searching your posts just now. It might be nice to post the links to you A20 prefab tutorials here too, which I'd be happy to do right in this post if you like. I still can't get into using Discord. It is thoroughly not my jam.

12 minutes ago, Deverezieaux said:

Viewing it now, thank you. I was really just stuck on how to open the POI marker editor dialogue, Shift+Enter, I figured it out by searching your posts just now. It might be nice to post the links to you A20 prefab tutorials here too, which I'd be happy to do right in this post if you like. I still can't get into using Discord. It is thoroughly not my jam.

Yeh got more vids to make to but you are welcome to share here. 

11 hours ago, Laz Man said:

It is also worth mentioning parts don't spawn within the editor > playtest.  To test them out, you will need to load your POI / tile in an actual game.

I realized that right after I first tried to test a part last night. Unfortunately, the method to place a POI in the world editor seems different than a19. Trying to test it right now.