I got a level three night mission that was over 6 km away; that's too far

ElCabong

Of course I had no idea how to get there and had to deal with mountains and rough terrain. Got there one minute after 12. Couldn't do it because I got there one minute too late. If you pick a night mission that far away, get there early.

I was over the hump with this game so I started a new game on the 6K map.

My first thought was:

"First world problems..."

But then I was like.  "What do you call that when the world is taken over by zombies?"

My second thought was:

"When I was a kid we had to walk 6km uphill, both ways, at night, through the wasteland to do our missions."

My third thought was some random bit where I talked like John Wayne but dressed like Steve Urkel.  It was disturbing, especially while walking at night in the wasteland up a mountain.  I died of wedgie poisoning before I got there, too.

3 hours ago, ElCabong said:

Of course I had no idea how to get there and had to deal with mountains and rough terrain. Got there one minute after 12. Couldn't do it because I got there one minute too late. If you pick a night mission that far away, get there early.

I was over the hump with this game so I started a new game on the 6K map.

Mountains, lol.  Man - I went out in search of some treasure maps.  The mountain terrain and the crevices in A20 are NO JOKE!  :D

6km is a bit of a haul.  It appears that the power up generator quests are a little more rare of a POI spawn.  So, depending on where you end up, you'll have to go further away to get to one.  I recommend a bicycle.  Or a motorcycle.  Unless you encounter those danged mountains.  Lol!  :D

The one power quest I did... I _did_ pay careful attention to the timing and my arrival.  I got there later than I had intended.  But it still worked out okay.  Gotta plan on these ones.

Edited by ckuebler (see edit history)

The thing about these night missions is, I don't think the game actually forces you to do them at night.

I've only done 1 or 2 though just to see what they were about. Wasn't really impressed so don't grab them generally.

Not like you are forced to do normal missions only during the day either.

Being the trader is closed at night regardless it isn't like they let you turn in the night mission at night.