Brawler Perk doesnt add head damage

edyonline

Just did a test. 

Bare knuckle with max points in fortitude, means I do 22 head damage.

But when I put max points in Brawler, it doesn't add anymore damage, I still only do 22 to the head. The description says I should do an extra 50%. Which means I should be doing 33 instead of 22.

Is this a known issue or is it intentional? I did a search but couldn't find any info.

Appears to work when wearing Knuckle busters. But I wanna run bare knuckle.

I think the intent was for Brawler to affect bare hand attacks

<item name="meleeHandPlayer"> <!-- T1 brawling -->
    <property name="Extends" value="meleeHandMaster"/>
    <property name="Tags" value="blunt,melee,grunting,light,perkFlurryOfBlows,attFortitude,perkBrawler"/>
    <property name="CreativeMode" value="None"/>
    <property name="HoldType" value="0"/>
    <effect_group name="meleeHandPlayer" tiered="false">
        <passive_effect name="EntityDamage" operation="base_set" value="5"/>
        <passive_effect name="BlockDamage" operation="base_set" value="2.2"/>
        <passive_effect name="DamageModifier" operation="perc_add" value="-.5" tags="earth"/>
        <passive_effect name="DamageModifier" operation="perc_add" value="-.5" tags="stone"/>
        <passive_effect name="DamageModifier" operation="perc_add" value="-.5" tags="metal"/>
        <passive_effect name="AttacksPerMinute" operation="base_set" value="80"/>
        <passive_effect name="StaminaLoss" operation="base_set" value="10.5" tags="primary"/>

<passive_effect name="MaxRange" operation="base_set" value="2.0"/>
        <passive_effect name="BlockRange" operation="base_set" value="2.6"/>
    </effect_group>
    <effect_group name="Power Attack" tiered="false">
        <passive_effect name="EntityDamage" operation="perc_add" value="1" tags="secondary"/>
        <passive_effect name="BlockDamage" operation="perc_add" value="1" tags="secondary"/>
        <passive_effect name="AttacksPerMinute" operation="perc_add" value="-.3" tags="secondary"/>
        <passive_effect name="StaminaLoss" operation="base_set" value="15.8" tags="secondary"/>
    </effect_group>
    <!--use_action class="LiftUpTerrain" delay="1" use_time="..." gain_health="-5"gain_stamina="-20" gain_food="0" gain_water="10" gain_sickness="15" condition_raycast_block="77,78,79,80" sound_start="player_drinking" /-->
</item>

They have the tags for it at the top, but don't tie the damage to the perk (missing tags at EntityDamage).  Not sure if that was just missed or if they were having issues and removed it.  They also don't have the tier bonus damage passive effect in there.