A few suggestions...

DCaplinger

1) I absolutely love the new effects when decapitating zombies, so the head is visible, instead of being exploded. I wish we could hit on zombies after we kill them (again), so it adds to the bones, fat, and meat like with corpse bodies.

2) Where are the child zombies? If you were to introduce them, make sure they are wearing pants, so we don't get a disgusting up-skirt  of a girl. Speaking of which, can you *PLEASE* stop showing up-skirts of the fat lady. It looks like it's anatomically correct, and it's freakin' disgusting. I'm loving the new zombies, and some of the changes to the Traders. I love the idea of short and long grass, I just wish there were areas of flat land to establish a custom base, instead of trying to use an existing structure.

5 hours ago, DCaplinger said:

1) I absolutely love the new effects when decapitating zombies, so the head is visible, instead of being exploded. I wish we could hit on zombies after we kill them (again), so it adds to the bones, fat, and meat like with corpse bodies.

2) Where are the child zombies? If you were to introduce them, make sure they are wearing pants, so we don't get a disgusting up-skirt  of a girl. Speaking of which, can you *PLEASE* stop showing up-skirts of the fat lady. It looks like it's anatomically correct, and it's freakin' disgusting. I'm loving the new zombies, and some of the changes to the Traders. I love the idea of short and long grass, I just wish there were areas of flat land to establish a custom base, instead of trying to use an existing structure.

Tfp wont be adding child zombies to the game. 

12 hours ago, DCaplinger said:

Yeah i agree with both both unfortunatly they can't add zombie kids so i hope modders will do that