A20, Win10 - game crash.

hellfrog

Hello,
There is a crash problem again. It happens randomly, without a specific pattern. Sometimes the game runs for an hour, sometimes after 20 minutes there is the first crash. The installation is fresh on a new location (new drive). I am pasting log files. If additional information is needed, please fill in.

System: Windows 10 Ent
Game type: SP

https://pastebin.com/NHXK8e61 - log file

https://pastebin.com/krXh06wE - error

Hello.  This isn't exactly a reply, but my PC crashed twice since I started  playing A20X and the occurrences were related to EAC page(s) failing to load or unavailable.  These happened during long sessions I estimate 6 hours+ per session.  It was preceded by a sound glitch like a stuttering sort of sound?   The stutter does happen a lot, at least every game that I have played.

I have Win10 and no mods installed on the game.  Is it recommended I turn off the EAC?  

Thank you.

4 hours ago, hellfrog said:

Hello,
There is a crash problem again. It happens randomly, without a specific pattern. Sometimes the game runs for an hour, sometimes after 20 minutes there is the first crash. The installation is fresh on a new location (new drive). I am pasting log files. If additional information is needed, please fill in.

System: Windows 10 Ent
Game type: SP

https://pastebin.com/NHXK8e61 - log file

https://pastebin.com/krXh06wE - error

A couple of things to note, your save is corrupted and that could have occurred because you crashed. The crash seems to have happened due to an file access violation. So what caused the access violation?? First thing to try is make sure that your Steam folder is excluded from your antivirus. Verify your game files twice. Lastly, start a new game and see if it still crashes. Hopefully someone else will jump in and give more info.

Sorry that didn’t help. The next thing I’d look into is whether you have the latest version of Microsoft Visual C Distributables installed. This fixed crashes in a bunch of people. I only say it because in the errors, some of the files are Microsoft dll files. For Visual C, I believe there is a 2022 version released. It’s worth a shot. I really hope it helps you.

Pretty much the same error as before, pointing to a bunch of Microsoft files including from Windows Defender. Did you update Visual C? Have you excluded your Steam folder from Windows Defender? Other than those 2 things, I’m out of ideas. Maybe someone else will offer some other ideas.

Thanks.

You said you have the latest visual C, I am assuming you saw this in Apps & Features

image.png.f90e849b49decf7dba8a2f4b5155343c.png

Prior to updating my computer today, it was 2015-2019 on mine.

Error code 0xc0000005 indicates some sort of access problem you are having.  This may be an issue with your memory or hard drive.  Can you run a memory check along with a file system check.  Run system file checker (comes with the OS) to see if it detects any corrupted files.  If it does, it will try to fix them on its own.

Also post your system specifications.

The fact you can play the game for an hour means that the game itself is fine, there is something going on though that will eventually cause it to crash.

Przechwytywanie.JPG.102e8f5ba1f64af1c831a2afd69f70ad.JPG

Before I saw it there, I installed it two days ago, as shown in the picture.
I scanned the system and repaired corrupted files.
I was just writing about it, that there is something that causes the game to crash with a Unity bug, and the worst thing is figuring out what could be causing this bug.

Test after repairs and we'll see what happens.

M.