7DTD-inspired music

BeyondTagusLynx

Hi everyone! I make music as a hobby and I'd like to ask the Fun Pimps under what conditions it would be OK to share some of the 7DTD-inspired music I'm creating.

Obviously, there is no intent of copyright infringement, nor is it meant to be used commercially in any way. It's just for fun and maybe some of the other 7DTD fans will enjoy it.

I might upload it to SoundCloud and then share a link here, but I will not do anything without prior consent.

Thanks for your attention and keep up the good work.

hmmmm well the games dynamic music system is still brand new with some updates to it coming in Alpha 20 but you could make some music for the game based around the various environments brought on by biomes and buildings if you wanted to. Just an idea as some people who made mods for the game that add custom buildings have actually joined the fun pimps team as POI or building designers.

Hi again, guys, and thank you so much for your answers. I just like to be extra careful about this sort of thing because obviously I'm not looking to cause trouble.

The music I'm creating is not really "for" the game, although if somebody told me they wanted to use it, say, in a mod, I wouldn't mind at all. As far as I'm concerned, the Fun Pimps are the only ones entitled to use anything commercially here, so all I might expect is to be recognized as the author of the remix (not the original, of course).

I'll post a link here once I'm able to finish it. Thanks again!