Mod help ~ Ammo stack not changing in game

Rongz

Hello,

I have modified the item files for ammo to be stacked to 3000 instead of the default and I also changed the stacks for some resources too. However when I load the game it still has the default values listed, but the stacks for other resources are changed. Am I missing something here? I have changed it for all ammo but it doesn't change the amount in game.

<item name="ammoShotgunBreachingSlug">
	<property name="Tags" value="ammo,shotgun"/>
	<property name="DisplayType" value="ammoShotgunBreaching"/>
	<property name="HoldType" value="45"/>
	<property name="Meshfile" value="#Other/Items?Misc/sackPrefab.prefab"/>
	<property name="DropMeshfile" value="#Other/Items?Misc/sack_droppedPrefab.prefab"/>
	<property name="Material" value="MresourceScrapPolymers"/>
	<property name="Stacknumber" value="3000"/> <!-- STK ammo low -->

Does Stacknumber not refer to the amount of that item stacked in your inventory?

Thanks for any help

4 hours ago, Rongz said:

Hello,

I have modified the item files for ammo to be stacked to 3000 instead of the default and I also changed the stacks for some resources too. However when I load the game it still has the default values listed, but the stacks for other resources are changed. Am I missing something here? I have changed it for all ammo but it doesn't change the amount in game.

<item name="ammoShotgunBreachingSlug">
	<property name="Tags" value="ammo,shotgun"/>
	<property name="DisplayType" value="ammoShotgunBreaching"/>
	<property name="HoldType" value="45"/>
	<property name="Meshfile" value="#Other/Items?Misc/sackPrefab.prefab"/>
	<property name="DropMeshfile" value="#Other/Items?Misc/sack_droppedPrefab.prefab"/>
	<property name="Material" value="MresourceScrapPolymers"/>
	<property name="Stacknumber" value="3000"/> <!-- STK ammo low -->

Does Stacknumber not refer to the amount of that item stacked in your inventory?

Thanks for any help

Please use "Mods/Discussion and Requests" for questions, Mods is for announcing mods

And you are missing that we are not mind readers. Please post the code you changed and give a clear example of what went wrong

11 hours ago, DocMods said:

Greetings,

Did you create a modlet or just change the values in the items.xml?

DocMods

Yes i created a separate file for all my items.

11 hours ago, meganoth said:

Please use "Mods/Discussion and Requests" for questions, Mods is for announcing mods

And you are missing that we are not mind readers. Please post the code you changed and give a clear example of what went wrong

Ok will do, I have inserted the code in my post, its on the Page 2 tab.

5 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

Yes that affects the stack quantities.

https://imgur.com/a/HqO8eLm

Right now, without anymore information on exactly what you did or your files for us to review, it looks like user error

So in my code I changed the stack amount and it doesn't reflect in game amounts, I checked creative mode and saw the changes to the resources but ammo is the only one not showing, I did provide the code snipent in my post too

50 minutes ago, Rongz said:

So in my code I changed the stack amount and it doesn't reflect in game amounts, I checked creative mode and saw the changes to the resources but ammo is the only one not showing, I did provide the code snipent in my post too

Yes, I saw that.  I did the same thing which is what my picture shows.

You said you did a modlet.  Are you using other mods?  Where is the modlet load order?  Can you also post the config dump file for items in pastebin?