Please fix water for building

Relo@d

I hope you pimps can take a look at the water physics. I dont know if there is an easy fix to make it flow out "even" instead of become holes and spikes in the water level when building in the water. We are trying a new water base and after digging and building some around it the water looks and behaves stupid crazy and it dosent seem to level out to nearest water (ocean level). Filling holes in the water with water from bucket is not easy and very random how it flows out from there.

spacer.png

spacer.png

12 hours ago, Relo@d said:

I hope you pimps can take a look at the water physics. I dont know if there is an easy fix to make it flow out "even" instead of become holes and spikes in the water level when building in the water. We are trying a new water base and after digging and building some around it the water looks and behaves stupid crazy and it dosent seem to level out to nearest water (ocean level). Filling holes in the water with water from bucket is not easy and very random how it flows out from there.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Write about it in bug report ok? They will read this and try to fix this bug

19 hours ago, Relo@d said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

I heard they were planning to overhaul the water, but what I know for sure is that they are working on drones and pets 🙂 🙂