A few old Bugs and debugging suggestion.

Ripflex

Base turrets and player dropped junk turrets trigger the Land claim Block noise even though they are from friendly/allies, please fix.

The college jacket that boosts speed graphics is way broken, need fixing.

When Occlusion is on many times player planted trees disappear in and out of existence... disable Occlusion fixes this but at a performance cost, please fix.

Debugging feature where players can report bugs and give screen shots possibly INGAME would be nice while this game in Alpha/Beta ?  I like this feature that in Surviving the Aftermath and other paradox EA games ?

2 hours ago, Ripflex said:

When Occlusion is on many times player planted trees disappear in and out of existence... disable Occlusion fixes this but at a performance cost, please fix.

Known issue that is being worked on.

2 hours ago, Ripflex said:

Debugging feature where players can report bugs and give screen shots possibly INGAME would be nice while this game in Alpha/Beta ?  I like this feature that in Surviving the Aftermath and other paradox EA games ?

debugshot or dbs is the console command you will use to take a screenshot for a bug report.  Green banner at the top of this page is for reporting bugs. Be sure to read the instructions.  And no offense to anyone, but if there was an easy push-botton method in-game, the team would have tens of thousands of completely useless reports to have to sort through. 
This isn't a AAA company that has several hundred people developing the game, and whole other teams to just sit and sort out junk reports. A method like this would slow down a lot of things.

Be sure to check the bug report section to see if those first two have been reported already. I believe the first has, but I'm not certain off the top of my head.

Archived