Ideas for the future.

ONI-Junge

Hello dear Fun Pimps,

After a long time in a community there are some topics that could be improved for the future. I also write on behalf of the other players.

- We would think it would be better if the prey ability not only improves the quality of the prey but also increases the ability to find rare prey. Many players resent that they increase the prey ability and won't find any other loot, just higher quality, but it won't help them find better and better stone axes, stone shovels or primitive bows. At least not as much as you can find. Then you prefer rare, poor quality prey.

- Locking skills is useless. You always feel like you can better open the locks if you don't balance the skill. As you increase the skill, the ditrich seems to drop out even more often.

- Being able to build weapons yourself is also a pointless skill. Before I was that good at making a gun of acceptable quality, I found a gun that was twice as good. But we'd think it would be nice if it made more sense to build weapons yourself. Maybe you could do an extra skill just to make weapons too. At level 1 you can then build better bows, axes and clubs. At level 2 you can then build pistols, crossbows and knives. Then at level 3 you can build hunting rifles and compound bows. And so on. The other weapon skills are retained, but only improve damage, reload, aim and critical hits.

- We also asked ourselves whether a quality level of equipment is required at all. Hasn't it been a long time since you upgraded or replaced your equipment? Stone ax to iron ax, iron ax to steel ax and so on. A rarity level could be an alternative. The loot skill is better used again if you find rarer loot in the level of the skill.

- It would generally be good to re-examine the skills to see if they make sense. Many skills have little impact or seem pointless, while others can lead to extreme imbalances. With the robotics and the towers, the game is too easy at times. The robot towers are too heavy. We have players who alone could defeat several hordes at the same time without being in danger.

- I'm not sure if you are still playing your game yourself or just programming it, but I think it would be good if you played the game every now and then to see if all the skills and elements are like this in the long run as you are thought it would.

- And please, please, don't use technical nonsense like drones and the like. We are sure that the game is no longer fun if the game becomes too technical and thus perhaps too exaggerated. When it comes to selecting opponents, we know some ask for large and exaggerated mutations. But many players are not such AHrdcore players, such opponents would ruin their game. Many play the game because of the great building possibilities and the survival effect and the zombies, and some of them enjoy not being constantly afraid of attacks, stress or tension because there are too fierce enemies.

hello there I had an idea that consisted of incorporating more AI as passers-by or NPCs that could interact with them that would really give a great kick to this game which for me is one of the best zombie survival and sandbox games if you could look at it it would be an advance to the top thank you. 

On 2/17/2021 at 1:28 AM, ONI-Junge said:

- Being able to build weapons yourself is also a pointless skill. Before I was that good at making a gun of acceptable quality, I found a gun that was twice as good. But we'd think it would be nice if it made more sense to build weapons yourself. Maybe you could do an extra skill just to make weapons too. At level 1 you can then build better bows, axes and clubs. At level 2 you can then build pistols, crossbows and knives. Then at level 3 you can build hunting rifles and compound bows. And so on. The other weapon skills are retained, but only improve damage, reload, aim and critical hits.

I'm not sure I entirely understand the suggestion, but I do agree that building your own weapon is often pointless as we've probably found an excellent one in loot.

I'm aware there are variations between weapon attributes when they are generated. I think it would be nice if you could use the various "parts" drops, and your skills, to do things like increase damage, magazine size, range... any/all of the weapon/tool attributes... in addition to mods.

I wanted to express that I love the graphic updates and the new textures especially with the Zeds. But I wanted to give an idea for the way I feel the Demolisher should look because he’s the only one who doesn’t really fit with the others. I’ll explain if it’s something that seems appealing. I just don’t get why is a zombie randomly strapped with detonation, like he seems accessorized after death and reanimating so who fitted him with bombs haha. He’s too similar to Bikers and not at all decayed or mutated like the others. Let me know if you want to hear my idea

• 3 weeks later...

So far, my observation has been If I invest in a skill that can build a weapon, and I do not invest in Lucky Looter and wear the Loot Goggles (whatever they're called), then I can end up in a situation where I can make an item better than what has dropped as loot. Otherwise, investing in Lucky Looter and/or wearing Loot Googles tends to lead to better equipment than I can build.

That said, I generally don't focus my skill points in one tree. If you focus on one tree then I'm sure the experience will be different.

Archived