Relays with more input connections

Dragonorfy

1 ° - Sorry if you have a spelling mistake because I'm using google translator and I'm Brazilian. :-)
2 ° - I came here to raise a request, which I hope will reach the developers with your help (for God's sake), not just me, but I think that everyone who plays this game, wants a redone electrical system. Relays do not accept more than one power input, which leaves me very frustrated with the game's electrical system. I would like to be able to connect three sets of solar panels in one system, but the relays, the battery bank, the generator, electric fence, etc ..., do not accept more than one input connection, but accept several outputs, which does not make sense. I wish I could make a simple system, 3 solar panels -> 1 relay -> 3 battery banks -> electric fence (mainly, to make a 100% closed fence system, which is not possible, as it only accepts one entry and one exit by post). For this connection limitation, I have to make 3 different systems just to use one thing. Please developer (or developers), this would be great for the game and for everyone who plays, it would make the systems easier and help us 200%. Please.

I would like this change too, but I don't think it is going to happen :( The devs decided to do it like this for simplicity and performance. Having an arbitrarily complicated mesh of connections would be more expensive to simulate.

This situation happens to me all the time: I have a large base with tons of lights and electrical machines and I have a single electrical system that runs from the roof to the basement to power everything, however a single solar bank isn't enough. Thats very annoying. One possible solution, I hope they will consider, is to increase the maximum power output of solar banks, so that you would not need to connect more that one to the same system. Maybe @Prime would consider it.

Archived