Cant download game

Anti

I paid for the game back in 2013 before it was on steam i think.

I have the email with my code and it provides an activation and download link which neither work...

Also tried to use the code in steam and its invalid it says.

So i bought the game but cant play it now

4 hours ago, Anti said:

I paid for the game back in 2013 before it was on steam i think.

I have the email with my code and it provides an activation and download link which neither work...

Also tried to use the code in steam and its invalid it says.

So i bought the game but cant play it now

Sent you a message Anti. Give me the information in a private message that you tried entering and I can get you a replacement Steam key. 

• 4 months later...
On 1/19/2021 at 6:22 AM, Roland said:

Sent you a message Anti. Give me the information in a private message that you tried entering and I can get you a replacement Steam key. 

Can you help me too?  I'm in the same boat with a 2013 key and no way to download the game.  I have been searching this forum for over an hour without success.  Tried PM'ing you but get "Roland cannot receive messages".  Thanks.

45 minutes ago, jfelten said:

Can you help me too?  I'm in the same boat with a 2013 key and no way to download the game.  I have been searching this forum for over an hour without success.  Tried PM'ing you but get "Roland cannot receive messages".  Thanks.

Absolutely. I cleared out my inbox. Sorry about that. Send me a private message with your key and I will convert it for you.

On 1/19/2021 at 6:22 AM, Roland said:

Private message sent.  Thank you.