My server needs a safe zone,what should I do?

BBBBilly

Hello everyone, I am a server administrator, I need your help. My server is a PvP survival server. I think we need a neutral zone so that they can't attack each other so that they can trade freely instead of shooting at each other. Is there any good way? In addition, I need a way to prevent sleeping bags from being put in prefabs.

8 hours ago, SylenThunder said:

Pretty sure none of these are things you can do on the Playstation.

Oh, I think I'm in the wrong place. I'm a computer player.

8 hours ago, SylenThunder said:

Pretty sure none of these are things you can do on the Playstation.

Excuse me, how to delete this post?

• 11 months later...
On 12/22/2020 at 6:12 AM, BBBBilly said:

Hello everyone, I am a server administrator, I need your help. My server is a PvP survival server. I think we need a neutral zone so that they can't attack each other so that they can trade freely instead of shooting at each other. Is there any good way? In addition, I need a way to prevent sleeping bags from being put in prefabs.

In prefabs.xml you can modify the trader_area and create custom safezones that have the same protection as the traders.

You can also disable the teleporting ability for this; however, it will remove it from the traders inside the world as well unless you make another trader_area copy for your uses.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2020 at 7:12 AM, BBBBilly said:

Be careful doing this because often it just creates an area for ne'er do wells to sit outside the safe zone and camp those going in and out.