Customized Fittings

Soup Herman

16 minutes ago, Soup Herman said:

First time posting here, not sure if there's a separate area to ask a question like this. But is anyone else having an issue with customized fittings only giving a 2% mobility increase instead of the listed 3%

Fittings.jpg

Those boots have -2% to mobility and the fitting mod adds 3% so that would result in 1% however the cap is 0% mobility so the extra 1% is nullified.

On 11/4/2020 at 1:52 PM, FranticDan said:

Don't trust the values you see. We can't see decimal points.

You can get ~110% mobility with light armour, maxed perk and customised fittings in all 5 pieces.

isn’t it a little bit cheating?

1 minute ago, samlrs said:

isn’t it a little bit cheating?

How is that cheating?

Leather and Military armour have a base of -4% mobility. The perk maxed reduces that by 75% making it -1% per piece. Then the fittings take away another 3% making it +2% mobility.

Then on top of that you have the college jacket which increases your run speed by 10%

I wouldn't call it cheating, but it most certainly can make things...a little broken. lol When I get enough fittings on my heavy armor, and perks, and throw on the college jacket, I can run like I'm in padded armor. Heck, I've had moments where I can outrun friends while in heavy armor, and they've asked me how I manage to run so fast because of it! 

It's pretty great, and lots of fun, but...I can see how it may get a little out of hand, lmao. Imagine trying to catch someone in padded armor, customized fittings, and a college jacket. You may as well give up as you'd be the epitomy of Wiley Coyote drooling over Roadrunner.

7 hours ago, Cazom said:

It's pretty great, and lots of fun, but...I can see how it may get a little out of hand, lmao. Imagine trying to catch someone in padded armor, customized fittings, and a college jacket. You may as well give up as you'd be the epitomy of Wiley Coyote drooling over Roadrunner.

Well, you can't put them in padded armour, but if you could, you'd have 125% mobility +10% from college jacket :D

On 11/6/2020 at 6:52 PM, FranticDan said:

Leather and Military armour have a base of -4% mobility. The perk maxed reduces that by 75% making it -1% per piece. Then the fittings take away another 3% making it +2% mobility.

I thought that was fixed during A18, is this 'broken' again, or am I just mistaken? I'm pretty sure I did some testing that showed something like: the perk and the mods didn't stack "additively", rather the mod was reduced first and then the perk reduced the remaining penalty by a percentage.

10 hours ago, FranticDan said:

Well, you can't put them in padded armour, but if you could, you'd have 125% mobility +10% from college jacket :D

Oop, yeah...I'm still trying things out, lol. At least I don't have to learn that the hard way now.

Archived