How to stop vehicles from resetting?

Sjustus548

I'm having a problem where my vehicle keeps resetting the inventory.  I like keeping certain things in my vehicle that I may need while out and about: auger, chainsaw, gas, money, and things like that.  I'll put different things in my 4x4 and it will randomly revert to a previous version of itself.  Then randomly a few days later it will update to where it should have been.  If I empty the vehicle out and pick it up a new one will spawn that is updated to the current version.  We will also have random vehicles spawning at buildings we've looted in the past.  We'll log on and will have a waypoint for a vehicle a few towns over that we haven't visited in 100+ days.  We've been having this problem for several alpha builds now and I'm just curious if there is any way to stop it from happening.  I'm getting to the point where I'm just going to start picking up the vehicle before I log out every day.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I play SP and have seen this. Not so much the inventory issue, but duplicates of vehicles from the past showing up here and there. I'll try to crunch this a bit, but frankly I've just been ENJOYING the game too much to post as much lately. 😃

-Morloc

14 hours ago, Fenris said:

Yeah, I haven't seen this on single player either. Although I do see my 4x4 fly up into the air and bounce around from time to time when I start the game up or come back into render distance.

I had a female zombie, the one that looks like Lois from Family Guy, walk up to my 4x4, pick it up and juggle it a few times before throwing it back down lol.  

Archived