Okami Modlets - "Fall Of Babylon"

Okami

Hello Okami on the air!😸
I am glad to present to your attention some of my mods, which are included in one big modification that I have been developing (and editing) since 17A - "The Fall of Babylon".
I decided that it would be right to divide the mod into the categories it touches. "Traders", "Food", "Decorations", etc.

As new mechanics and parts of the mod that do not require bundles with the "FOB core" are being finalized, I think I will post it here.

TRADERS GROUP.

- Guns and Tools  sold with mods

Nexus Mods

GitHub

Spoiler

Merchants around the world now sell weapons and tools with mods installed on them.
The mod is still tied at the level of the player, his GS, as well as learned skills.
At the first levels, you will not find weapons of "6 quality" with the most top mods.

-Armor and Cloth sells sold with mods

Nexus Mods

GitHub

Spoiler

Merchants around the world now sell armor and clothing with mods installed on them.
The mod is still tied at the level of the player, his GS, as well as learned skills.
At the first levels you will not find a complete set of "6 quality" special forces with the most top mods.

LOOT GROUP.

- Old style loot (Simple mode || Hard mode)

Nexus Mods

GitHub - (SM) || GitHub - (HM)

Spoiler

Returns the old loot distribution system, something like 18A.
For those who are not quite satisfied with the new "stone age".

Simple Mode - just have one prob for llevel 1-999999999, for every TIER.

Hard Mode - have custom prob for every TIER on different player levels.

WORLD GROUP.

- Broken Vending Machines are Lootable

Nexus Mods

GitHub

Spoiler

Broken vending machines scattered around the world are now lootable.

They contain the same loot as in the working version, but you can also find there just garbage (plastic, paper, empty cans).
It will take time to carefully open the machine, but I'll tell you, in most cases it's worth it.

- Water Filters

Nexus Mods

GitHub

Spoiler

Find, buy or create a water filter in the field!
And for experienced survivalists, merchants now have something new in their assortment - the Water Filtration Machine!

1. Home-made water filter - made simply, does not last long, but fully fulfills its function.
  2. The sports water filter is an industrial analogue of the above, used by the military and tourists before the apocalypse.
  3. Water Filtration Machine - installation assembled by an unknown, and received its application after the apocalypse. In a matter of minutes, it can purify a large volume of water of any complexity! (requires regular filter replacement!)
  4. Primitive Water Filtration Machine - installation that, when assembled in a matter of minutes, you can purify a fairly large volume of water of any complexity! (requires regular filter replacement!)

I look forward to your comments, suggestions and bug reports here or on the Nexus.
Best regards, Okami!😼

Permissions and Сredits

Spoiler

permisions.thumb.png.8206dfd6f759b4fd304fdf371067cf5b.png

Edited by Okami
update mod - Water Filters (see edit history)

2 hours ago, CrazyAluminum said:

As I understand, your Old style loot does the same thing as FAWK Loot All

Yes and no)
I saw this mod, but started developing mine on my own after the stable version came out.
I have 2 versions available. Common - a fixed chance from 1 to 999999 level for each category (works well at 75-80%) and a more difficult version in which the loot depends on the level (like FAWK Loot All).

update mod "Water Filters" ver.1.2

Spoiler
  • added Premitive Water Filtering Machine (PWFM) with filter and recipes. (thanks to the user for the idea - @CrazyAluminum )
  • changed names and descriptions for WFM. Now it is called AWFM - Automatic Water Filtration Machine.
  • changed the tooltip in the journal. Now it is suitable for all types of machines.
  • update info and links on Nexus and GitHub

Edited by Okami (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • BVMaL (Version 1.1 - Broken Vending Machines are Lootable)

Spoiler
    Some users have complained about a bug when updating a location with a vending machine due to a quest (any).
    Didn't find an error, but still made some minor edits.
    Changed the way the vending machine spawned.
    Now there can be 3 of them! version.
    1) Working vending machine,
    2) Broken vending machine that can be searched,
    3) Broken vending machine that cannot be searched.
    Update files on Nexus and GitHub!

Edited by Okami (see edit history)