Self built city

LibbyA

So, along with custom prefabs dotted throughout the map,  we've been having a lot of fun building our own city at The Outpost - and Alpha 19 with its colours and lighting just lends itself to beautiful pics and scenery!  

Here's just a few:   

shops.jpg

spicylymph and the church.jpg

subway and cafe latte.jpg

The possibilities in this game are endless!  It's not just survival, and tactics, and making good, good friends.  No time to be bored with 7 Days to Die!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2020 at 11:54 AM, H01101001 said:

Yeah I don't know what it is about this game, but I am obsessed.  I really like taking destroyed places and making them "alive" again.  I hope the devs expand on that.  I think it speaks to a lot of people.

In my current multiplayer game I've taken the time to renovate the house we are staying in. It's a lot of fun and really rewarding. It's a bit of a grind sometimes, but it pays off. We don't do hoard nights in it, we go to other locations. But if I put a little more time into it, maybe we will. I've already upgraded it all to concrete. 

• 1 month later...

Yes, it is one way to play this game...

I always take some house a make a base from it too...the i expand it, sometimes to a little oversize :) like now on my public server, i have base already 200x200 blocks :):):) 4 bridges and it is whole on top of 10 blocks high steel platform...lol those hours it takes (no admin/cheating...) :)

Good luck for building your own state :) (maybe ?)

Archived