Bloom problem?

Solomon

Im not sure if this is a problem for anybody but theres just too much bloom in the game, i feel like my screen is blinding whenever i look at anything with reflection capacity or just get near to any kind of light.

Is there any way to adjust this value?

Edit: Just to clarify bloom is turned off yet it looks like its on and is set to a high value.

14 hours ago, unholyjoe said:

here ya go.

A19.0_2020-08-31_13-23-15.jpg

A19.0_2020-08-31_13-27-23.jpg

15 hours ago, Jugginator said:

Not to sound sassy, but try messing with the reflection settings like SSAO / etc.. Or, another option is (and I do this frequently because I feel as if it makes it feel more... apocalyptic?) to enter gfx pp ae 0  in the console.

So the only way to get rid of this overdone bloom is to turn on 3 settings what shouldnt be affecting it?

I might try the console command to see if it works.

22 minutes ago, Jugginator said:

You have SSAO and Sun reflections set to on, too, turn those off. I generally meant play around with the settings to find something you like

ditto... we are showing suggestions not "have tos" i merely showed some of the common adjustments but everybody is different, there is no "one set setting for all"

15 hours ago, Jugginator said:

if you have SSAO and Sun reflections set to on, too, turn those off. I generally meant play around with the settings to find something you like

15 hours ago, unholyjoe said:

ditto... we are showing suggestions not "have tos" i merely showed some of the common adjustments but everybody is different, there is no "one set setting for all"

Sorry, i thought i need to turn those back on.

Im playing with everything off and brightness on default.

Archived