Weirdness.....

AmethystLainey

I went into my oldest 19 game which was on the previous build or the one before that. 

My Wall i made for horde is still there my Motorbike is still out front but the Workshop/GArden part of my base is completly gone yet I still see the sprite for the landclaim but no landclaim. Any insight?

3 hours ago, AmethystLainey said:

I went into my oldest 19 game which was on the previous build or the one before that. 

My Wall i made for horde is still there my Motorbike is still out front but the Workshop/GArden part of my base is completly gone yet I still see the sprite for the landclaim but no landclaim. Any insight?

I entered my previous game (A19 b173) with this new version A19 b177 and I have not seen any problems in my base, neither in the hordes, only some ghost blocks in a single prefab, but they disappear when you approach, I suppose that is why you have to start a new game in this version.

I started my game from about 3 days ago before the most recent alteration and i had a floating block with a tree seed growing out of it that would pulse purple and white. block had a question mark. I assume i planted or had somthing near there that they removed changed or added im not sure. Couldn't play it anymore though saddly :c just ruined it for me cause it caused me to lag every time i turned and i could see see it through walls. 

Archived