WRN /Phantom Blocks fix +video

Roby94

IIRC this removes distant POIs (so you are unable to see towns and buildings etc. from afar) but surely much better than having random textures pop up.

I'm not having this problem but just a "FYI" for the side effects. Hopefully TFP can fix it properly.

9 minutes ago, Nugetti said:

IIRC this removes distant POIs (so you are unable to see towns and buildings etc. from afar) but surely much better than having random textures pop up.

I'm not having this problem but just a "FYI" for the side effects. Hopefully TFP can fix it properly.

thx for the info:D.......only this way its pleyable the game...or reload it evry 5-10 mins...for me it took the reload trick until i walked 2-3 houses far from the reload point and the phantom blocks appeard back at other houses...i think its a rendering bug

2 hours ago, Slaasher said:

Thank you. 

I was having a lot of trouble with this early in the A19 test.

Thankfully it has subsided for me with the past 2 updates but I will keep this video on file for future reference

thats the reason i made the video...since first time appeard this error for me ive tried a lot of things and just this seems to work and i sa on forums that a lot of people have this bug and there are some who is new to game and with the video its easier for them to fix the problem :D

Archived