Info Panel Server

slimlong103

On 12/7/2021 at 11:06 PM, Slipy007 said:

Are you going to update this to A20?

This is what the menu looks like on A20, besides this it works:

infopanel.png

I am working on updating the mod, the person who helped me with this is no longer there. 

I think we will release it before the end of the stable version

5 hours ago, slimlong103 said:

Update Alpha 20

It's throwing a lot of not loading prefabs in console during load. I couldn't catch it but xui errors also on A20 and I uploaded the A20 info panel. It works but those console error bug me So I took out the mod for now and went back to the A19 panel. A19 works perfect. The only thing on A19 version is the catagories don't show up.

Edited by Slipy007 (see edit history)

6 hours ago, arramus said:

I can confirm this version of the modlet functions as expected with the original release but updated for the benefit of A20.

20211218182555_1.jpg

Nitpicking here, but why would you confirm this OBVIOUS edit of my fixed version, thereby implying mine doesn't work properly?

Especially the centering and translating, that took a LOT of trial and error

Edited by ktrain
spelling (see edit history)

6 hours ago, zo_Onk said:

Try mine.
Like allways evrything is in windows.xml
Download InfoPanel

Thanks for leaving credit in the ModInfo.xml, but saying "try mine" discredits all the others who have worked on this to make it compatible with A20 when all you did was edit the logo and text sections...

Edited by ktrain
spelling (see edit history)

1 hour ago, ktrain said:

Nitpicking here, but why would you confirm this OBVIOUS edit of my fixed version, thereby implying mine doesn't work properly?

Especially the centering and translating, that took a LOT of trial and error

My confirmation post was actually for the benefit of a non English speaker who is also reading this thread and contacted me via DM on Discord. This person is not quite sure what to download since the number of download links is growing. Sometimes things get lost in translation. I download the last version in the thread (as is common practice) regardless of the author simply to demonstrate to this non English speaker a viable option.

It is in no way implying anything about what has been posted in the past. In fact, I do hope the original author and supporting authors will ultimately come to a common agreement on how this valuable mod will be released going forward.

On 12/17/2021 at 2:40 AM, ktrain said:

Translated to English, cleaned up the code, fixed typos, and centered everything properly...

Download here

Loading screen:

spacer.png

In-game Info Panel:

spacer.png

@chikuwa I can also confirm this version of the modlet, which appeared first in the thread, functions as expected with the original release but updated for the benefit of A20.

20211219020738_1.thumb.jpg.6fc3b60691938fb90ea737ebb98e1de3.jpg

@slimlong103 I really wish you well with the release of the update and hope it will be a smooth and seamless transition. While Snufkin hasn't visited the forum in quite a long time, the combination of your work on this mod has brought great value to server administration which we all appreciate a lot.

@chikuwa I can also confirm that the download link in the first post of this thread contains a viable option for A20. And since you'll ultimately be translating to your local language, just having a working format is sufficient to model as the template for your own edits.

In summary, you have 3 choices to choose from. One from the original author which was potentially supported by DanielHazmat but I can't be sure since the ModInfo retains just the original author names, as well as 2 English version updates; the first of which was kindly shared by ktrain and then a second latter version from zo_Onk.

20211219021941_1.thumb.jpg.07980b97ad49f9ce8f5c04ae5fdbb1fa.jpg

1 hour ago, arramus said:

@chikuwa I can also confirm that the download link in the first post of this thread contains a viable option for A20. And since you'll ultimately be translating to your local language, just having a working format is sufficient to model as the template for your own edits.

In summary, you have 3 choices to choose from. One from the original author which was potentially supported by DanielHazmat but I can't be sure since the ModInfo retains just the original author names, as well as 2 English version updates; the first of which was kindly shared by ktrain and then a second latter version from zo_Onk.

20211219021941_1.thumb.jpg.07980b97ad49f9ce8f5c04ae5fdbb1fa.jpg

Thanks for all your work in the game and apologies if I was too @%$#y!

Also I always thought you were actually Snufkin since you kept his mods updated lol.

9 hours ago, chikuwa said:

I am not good at English, so I have another question. Hahaha.
I don't know too much.
I'm sorry for the rudimentary question.
No matter how many times I fix this error, it cannot be improved. 

キャプチャ11.PNG

Which version did you decide to use?

Did you remove or change the logo code inside the windows.xml?