Possible New Home

IrishRed

So I was out riding around on the ole motorcycle looking for a new place to live. I happened upon this place! I was like "this place looks pretty sweet to make my home". I start to roam around and clear it out. A few minutes later, I'm like this place is pretty big. THEN I find a way down. OK cool. A little bigger than I thought. THEN I discover everything else!!! Wholly cow!!!!!! Anyway, I'm wondering if I make this home, do I need to worry about the underground? This will just be home not hoard base.

20200723_115815.jpg

You found the mansion. Nice. If by "need to worry about the underground" you're asking if a land claim block will block sleeper spawns in the lab it should depending on where you place it. The bounding "box" actually goes from bedrock to skybox iirc so as long as the area you're concerned about ends up inside the sides of it you should be fine. :D

22 minutes ago, Laz Man said:

I love that POI, glad to see it made it into RWG I assume?  Its a Tier 4 POI that is normally on a winding path up a mountain in the snow biome of the Navezgane map.

Yup RWG! This place is awesome! Totally unexpected. 

Archived