Your dumb engineering ?

Fufuneraire

There's a proverb : if it looks dumb but it works, so it's not dumb.

This is a topic not for PGM optimized roXXor autonomous game-breaking bases, but just weird and fun working builds. Maybe my topic is redundant (I didn't read ALL the forum), so I apologize if it's the case.

I'm actually working on various zombie carrousels. This one seems to work well (tripwire linked to horizontal door -> Z falls -> Z climb again -> Z falls... I just have to molotov time to time) and makes no-stress bloodmoons. Pimps nerfed the "slippery slope" ? Nevermind : I use it to make Z access easier on a smaller surface. :D

Screenshot-3.jpg

Screenshot-1.jpg

Screenshot-2.jpg

And another stupid carrousel. The fun thing is : if your hammer triggers a demo, you can bet on which block it will destroy :D

Screenshot-4.jpg

What are yours ?

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Diragor said:

Seems pretty boring to me. Where is the point of Bloodmoon when you just let them loop. just turn it off if you don't want to fight them xD

The fun of such bases is designing and building them.

And zombies running in circles are a nice to watch. Just get some popcorn, lean back and enjoy the show :)

yeah I can understand what you mean but thats nothing for me I'm more into traps murdering all the zombies ;) I build so much and test everything out until I am able to survive the night without loop or cheesing and without the base getting any dmg and it works fine (without demolisher, when do they start spawn?)

50 minutes ago, Diragor said:

yeah I can understand what you mean but thats nothing for me I'm more into traps murdering all the zombies ;) I build so much and test everything out until I am able to survive the night without loop or cheesing and without the base getting any dmg and it works fine (without demolisher, when do they start spawn?)

Personally I do not use such bases and prefer traps as well. However, I understand that someone uses such a base.

The demolishers start spawning at gamestage 153. The amount of demolishers per horde than gradually increases up to gamestage 200.

4 hours ago, RipClaw said:

Personally I do not use such bases and prefer traps as well. However, I understand that someone uses such a base.

The demolishers start spawning at gamestage 153. The amount of demolishers per horde than gradually increases up to gamestage 200.

Niceee so soons it's starting at my world *-* I really Hope my base is save wish me luck. But I have a question about the loop base with the wedges can you place electric fences at the corner and it will let them fall back down or can they stand still while being shocked?

Archived