STALLIONSDENS & VALMARS A21/V1.0 Modlets

stallionsden

Hi there,

i downloaded the armory work bench for my server, but the Tools in the workstation arent there. I tried to download it again and upload it again, but it wont show up. I am new in the server business and cant see whats missing.  All other mods work fine.

Any idea what i could check?

8 hours ago, Sahneball said:

Hi there,

i downloaded the armory work bench for my server, but the Tools in the workstation arent there. I tried to download it again and upload it again, but it wont show up. I am new in the server business and cant see whats missing.  All other mods work fine.

Any idea what i could check?

do you also have the modlet in your client side mods folder as it has custom icons and maybe there but invisible

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2022 at 2:18 PM, stallionsden said:

I will still check it out. ran out of time yesterday unfortunately. 

There is definitely a conflict between "Survivor Notes: Experience and Recipe Books" and SMX in which i wouldn't know how to fix which is a bummer because if it came to this or smx i would have to choose smx.

Edited by Replicators (see edit history)

14 minutes ago, Replicators said:

There is definitely a conflict between "Survivor Notes: Experience and Recipe Books" and SMX in which i wouldn't know how to fix which is a bummer because if it came to this or smx i would have to choose smx.

Will take a look at the survivor notes when I get a chance to. 

Hello Stallionsden, hope things are good!  I've installed The Wasteland by @bdubya and valmars.  On first test 7D2D didn't allow "Wasteland bookSPIFSALBundle' into inventory upon first login and later it wouldn't let me see nor use the points from Valmars Starter Class reward system; although it did give me Valmars Class Selection and Key.  So - what I did was to add "bookSPIFSALBundle" to Valmars Starter Class System in the  entityclasses xml.  And that's worked but the problem now is that the icons for "reward perks" are invisible lol  On top of that if you click on them and move your cursor away the 'info panel' will hide the description if you move your mouse.  So you have to click and hover over them to actually read them.  Any ideas?

1 hour ago, Cadamier said:

Hello Stallionsden, hope things are good!  I've installed The Wasteland by @bdubya and valmars.  On first test 7D2D didn't allow "Wasteland bookSPIFSALBundle' into inventory upon first login and later it wouldn't let me see nor use the points from Valmars Starter Class reward system; although it did give me Valmars Class Selection and Key.  So - what I did was to add "bookSPIFSALBundle" to Valmars Starter Class System in the  entityclasses xml.  And that's worked but the problem now is that the icons for "reward perks" are invisible lol  On top of that if you click on them and move your cursor away the 'info panel' will hide the description if you move your mouse.  So you have to click and hover over them to actually read them.  Any ideas?

Hey ya Cadamier things are progressing thanks and yourself.

Seems to be a conflict tho I have never used or played the wasteland.

I would look at the logs and start there

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

image.thumb.jpeg.f763e20f9410f2ddca2f8c88947042e1.jpeg

@stallionsden Hello, I am using your supply case mod which adds supply cases to biomes, I am trying to configure the code so it only spawns them sporadically in the wasteland as I am trying to make it the end game loot area. I have configured biomes and loot.xml to make it so they only spawn in the wasteland... But they only seem to spawn in crazy clusters like this. everything is at 0.00001 at the moment. Would you be able to help? or tell me how to fix this? Thank you!

6 minutes ago, DefiantDucky said:

image.thumb.jpeg.f763e20f9410f2ddca2f8c88947042e1.jpeg

@stallionsden Hello, I am using your supply case mod which adds supply cases to biomes, I am trying to configure the code so it only spawns them sporadically in the wasteland as I am trying to make it the end game loot area. I have configured biomes and loot.xml to make it so they only spawn in the wasteland... But they only seem to spawn in crazy clusters like this. everything is at 0.00001 at the moment. Would you be able to help? or tell me how to fix this? Thank you!

What the lol.

When I set it up it took me ages to find one lol..

Upload your code and I can take a look if you like but will also take a look at my code. 

17 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

What the lol.

When I set it up it took me ages to find one lol..

Upload your code and I can take a look if you like but will also take a look at my code. 

Yeah No Problem, I should of sent it to you. will I have to restart the Map to fix this?

Maybe I'm just dense, but I can't seem to figure out how to use the welding torches and sewing kits that show up for the Armory Workbench Mod.

They even say can "be used at the Armory Workbench" in their description.

I apologize for taking up any of your time on this, but I've searched forums and the web and haven't been able to find any answers.

40 minutes ago, MrShemp said:

Maybe I'm just dense, but I can't seem to figure out how to use the welding torches and sewing kits that show up for the Armory Workbench Mod.

I apologize for taking up any of your time on this, but I've searched forums and the web and haven't been able to find any answers.

You place them in the armory workbench like you do with the forge and the crucible etc. And no worries happy to assist where I can

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

1 minute ago, MrShemp said:

There is a window heading under the 6 slot bench output window that says "Tools",

but there are no slots under the tools heading to put the kits or torches in...

OK I think I know the issue will sort it soon thank you for letting me know and will get a fix for you soon. 

On 4/27/2022 at 9:56 PM, MrShemp said:

Have fixed this in latest download should work as intended now

On 3/28/2022 at 1:36 PM, Khy said:

Just letting ya know, the working gas grill (open) does not consume wood/coal, it shows a time but the time does not count down, it stays on forever unless the wood/coal is removed.

are you are talking bout the poison removal mod or the working ovens and sinks mod i did correct these 2 in case you meant those

On 4/3/2022 at 11:48 PM, KailJ said:

Hey, I have a question. I made the Flamethrower Trap and placed them, but they do not work, and I can not pick them up even with a claim block. Is this a glitch in the actual game or the mod or something. Any help on this would be great. Thanks

Added a canpickup to the empty version of the firetrap. Also tested them and they work as intended

• 2 weeks later...

It was the 7daystodie.com site. I dont remember exact words but it was right after a20.4 went out. While logging into game get nothing but red line errors. I deleted all red line mods and the game ran fine. One by one I have been tracking the other mods not yours and basically was told thank you for letting them know the mod was out dated. As I got that info I would install those mods and they are running fine. Only yours and a few from Khaine are still on my list. Theres a total of 9 for you. I can try and load up a mod that red lined and see if it gives me any info.

3 minutes ago, SGTWarDad said:

It was the 7daystodie.com site. I dont remember exact words but it was right after a20.4 went out. While logging into game get nothing but red line errors. I deleted all red line mods and the game ran fine. One by one I have been tracking the other mods not yours and basically was told thank you for letting them know the mod was out dated. As I got that info I would install those mods and they are running fine. Only yours and a few from Khaine are still on my list. Theres a total of 9 for you. I can try and load up a mod that red lined and see if it gives me any info.

Can you download my mods from here please and try that

• 2 weeks later...

Good Day stallionsden Sir 

The last update to "Valmars expanded Traps" got messed up, unless it was intentional.

Receipts and fuel can are being found in ALL loot container and trash. It was prefect before this update.

Just thought I should let you know .. Thank you ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

Is there a way to get the Old One back (last one done to mod before this update) ??

Edited by gpcstargate (see edit history)

3 hours ago, gpcstargate said:

Good Day stallionsden Sir 

The last update to "Valmars expanded Traps" got messed up, unless it was intentional.

Receipts and fuel can are being found in ALL loot container and trash. It was prefect before this update.

Just thought I should let you know .. Thank you ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

Is there a way to get the Old One back (last one done to mod before this update) ??

Will take a look at it for you and get a fix out. What do you mean the old one back and appreciate it

16 hours ago, stallionsden said:

Will take a look at it for you and get a fix out. What do you mean the old one back and appreciate it

Well, the best I can come up with is .. I downloaded it on or around the 05/02 .... I think ... But it would have been the one just before this update.

Is there a way to put a update date in that file on mods or is that more trouble than it should be?  "just a thought" I see that no one does. 

Hope that helps ... 😌