Storage inventory overlap

lilwolf9023

I have a issue currently, The inventory for the storage chest nad storage boxes overlap  my player inventory, i cannot find a way to fix this, the storage box covoers a third of my inventory making it tedious to move things out of it. the chests do the same to a lesser extent, i can still access all of my inventory ,just barely though. I have a picture of the storage box issue

aaaa.PNG

6 minutes ago, lilwolf9023 said:

Logs? what do you mean and where can i find them?  Just got 7d2d on the 1st

There is a thread stickied right there in this section that tells you to read it before posting.

Please take care to look around before starting a thread. It saves everyone a hell of a lot of time.

• 6 months later...
On 7/4/2020 at 5:32 PM, SylenThunder said:

There is a thread stickied right there in this section that tells you to read it before posting.

Please take care to look around before starting a thread. It saves everyone a hell of a lot of time.

A proper response, no rudeness intended, would be to at least point him to a proper forum as well as a possible solution.

54 minutes ago, XavierJamesIce12 said:

A proper response, no rudeness intended, would be to at least point him to a proper forum as well as a possible solution.

People don’t stop and read.   The first thing somebody should do in a forum is look at any sticky topics.  If people would do that, they would realize what information they should be sharing right away so they can get help quicker.  It’s frustrating to those that try to help to always have to drag out information in order to assist in solving their problems.

1 hour ago, XavierJamesIce12 said:

It was a proper response. Polite even. I can't help unless you guys to the needful.

Also, this thread died a long time ago because the OP never came back.  We don't need any more zombies than we already have.

Archived