First A19 horde (night 7)

Nice vid, Molotovs look amazing, and seem more effective than previously. Curious if you'd already tried throwing Molotovs/Pipebombs over the railings and it's still not allowing downward aiming? (based on the open extended corners) Been waiting to be able to throw down molotovs/etc over railings for quite a while...

On 7/2/2020 at 3:56 AM, FileMachete said:

Nice vid, Molotovs look amazing, and seem more effective than previously. Curious if you'd already tried throwing Molotovs/Pipebombs over the railings and it's still not allowing downward aiming? (based on the open extended corners) Been waiting to be able to throw down molotovs/etc over railings for quite a while...

Thanks! Also, you can try that experiment with the molotovs and explosives for yourself if you want, because I sure won't. I like having skin attached to my body. 😛 

Also, shameless self advertisement, but the second horde night's vid is now up on this forum. 😜

Just now, MechanicalLens said:

Thanks! Also, you can try that experiment with the molotovs and explosives for yourself if you want, because I sure won't. I like having skin attached to my body. 😛

LoL :biggrin1: dang it.. and they say a suckers born every minute.. liars!

Archived