Default Difficulty is too hard

Dabeeto

3 hours ago, Liesel Weppen said:

Because of that we had to spend the bloodmoon by driving around on our motorcycles... well we thought we have to do that. However driving around seems not to make the Zs respawn but you can quickly drive that far away that the Zs won't find you anymore. Result: I started harvesting car wrecks, looting garbage and birds nets. DURING BLOODMOON!

This should be fixed in A19. If that happens to you in A19 it will be better for you to bunker up and fortify the building your in--break or fill in stairways.. etc. and ride out the horde night in whatever building you are in rather than go out into the night and drive your vehicle around. It will be possible to survive that way but it will  be the tougher option.

10 minutes ago, Roland said:

This should be fixed in A19. If that happens to you in A19 it will be better for you to bunker up and fortify the building your in--break or fill in stairways.. etc. and ride out the horde night in whatever building you are in rather than go out into the night and drive your vehicle around. It will be possible to survive that way but it will  be the tougher option.

So in A19 theyll keep spawning near/arround you as you are driving arround? Still makes it seem easy to avoid them, even if they spawn arround you. seeing how easy it is to knock em over by even driving at a snails pace, thered have to be zombies that are immune to knockdown to stop you in your tracks then. Or is it impossible for us to know this fix until its in the patchnotes when A19 releases? 

I

7 minutes ago, Asmolicious said:

Or is it impossible for us to know this fix until its in the patchnotes when A19 releases? 

Not impossible but.....I prefer to let Madmole spill the beans on stuff that is likely to start the next #gate....

I can tell you that the goal is to make it technically possible to drive around on horde night but at great risk and requiring great skill at both driving and possibly getting out of the vehicle and battling before getting back in and taking off again. It certainly is not going to be the easy way out as it has been. 

8 hours ago, Roland said:

I can tell you that the goal is to make it technically possible to drive around on horde night but at great risk and requiring great skill at both driving and possibly getting out of the vehicle and battling before getting back in and taking off again. It certainly is not going to be the easy way out as it has been.

sounds like Z damage to vehicles is getting ramped up :) maybe the vehicles will get 'damage' skins? Showing broken femurs jutting out of tires, skulls buried in radiators...

8 hours ago, Roland said:

I

Not impossible but.....I prefer to let Madmole spill the beans on stuff that is likely to start the next #gate....

Fair enough, and sounds good to me though. sounds like more fun too, since you aint got nuthin to rely on but ol' bessy and your own skills 

Archived