Need help I'm getting desperate

Lorri

I have posted in the forums twice now but I thought I would try again. I'm really digging the new update of the design. It looks nice. Anyways, I'm having trouble putting a prefab into my game. I've watched videos and have followed step by step instructions on how to do it and it will not work for me. I have talked to one of the creators of the prefab I want to put into my game and he could not help me. I have tried dozens upon dozens of times to get it right and no luck. If anyone has the knowledge and patience to try to help this novice person, I would very much greatly appreciate it. Stay safe!

4 hours ago, Lorri said:

I have posted in the forums twice now but I thought I would try again. I'm really digging the new update of the design. It looks nice. Anyways, I'm having trouble putting a prefab into my game. I've watched videos and have followed step by step instructions on how to do it and it will not work for me. I have talked to one of the creators of the prefab I want to put into my game and he could not help me. I have tried dozens upon dozens of times to get it right and no luck. If anyone has the knowledge and patience to try to help this novice person, I would very much greatly appreciate it. Stay safe!

Hi Lorri,

I responded to your other thread.  Hope the info. I provided helps.  Cheers.

Archived