Zombies not spawning in POIs

haaammit

I had an issue whereby my save became corrupted - I was on day ~90 or so. Following a helpful post I was able to restart my game - see here: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?156580-Powercut-corrupted-save-NullreferenceException-Object-reference-not-set-to

Side note - trying to do ANY clear quest from a Traitor will not work - I'll completely clear the POI but the tracker still says "Clear areas". Using "killall" and using God to examine every last area confirms all zombies have been killed. If I relog and redo the quest it works the 2nd time round.

Since relogging it seems that zombies will not spawn in POIs. If I do a quest, they'll spawn in, but for looting random POIs they simply don't spawn in.

Any ideas? TIA :smile-new: Hope my save isn't totally boned lol!!

Region is corrupted. You will need to wipe the region file and let it regenerate from scratch. You will lose any building in that region as it will be reset to vanilla like day 1, so move your base if it's in the same region. You can find out which region file it is by the coordinates.

Ah ok. Seeing as I was able to reload the corrupted save I went in and noted all builds/materials/skill points etc and have simply started a new world using the same seed. Taken a few hours to do, but better than loosing 100+ hours!

Thanks one again for your reply @SylenThunder :smile-new:

Archived