7D2D Live action trailer

Maguvas

Sorry guys but is it just me or anyone has appreciated the wonderful video?

It seems a real movie trailer. Is it too much to ask for I do not know another one? Maybe introducing some new feature? Because TFP for sure know how to code but it is my impression that they even know how to do video... now that bring something to my mind: why not using your talent to add videos to the game?

Thank you.

Wholeheartedly agree, it is very well done. Complete assumption on my part, but guessing that was done by an outside marketing agency back during the console port days - unless of course someone on the TFP team also is an artistic & technical filmmaking savant as well as game dev (which would be amazing obviously).

I would love to see an updated gameplay trailer some time.

Perhaps a forum contest for fan-made trailers?? :cocksure:

Wholeheartedly agree, it is very well done. Complete assumption on my part, but guessing that was done by an outside marketing agency back during the console port days - unless of course someone on the TFP team also is an artistic & technical filmmaking savant as well as game dev (which would be amazing obviously).

I would love to see an updated gameplay trailer some time.

Perhaps a forum contest for fan-made trailers?? :cocksure:

You had a great idea: while waiting for the gold edition in the 2022, the time is ripe for user made videos, it would be interesting indeed :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you man: it is this one indeed.

I think when it first came out a few members were annoyed that it showed him making a spear (wasn't available in game at that time) but it is all good now.

There are a couple or so vids out there now from players I think.

These are a few of some fans work and the original theme song. In case anyone would like to have a look.

(2013)

A lot of people got a kick out of how the characters hips seemed to be timed perfectly with the song most of the time.

(2016)

(A fans arkwork)

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048504851/images/?appid=251570&sort=newestfirst&browsefilter=myfiles&view=imagewall

(Theme Song)

Of course the original theme song (from what I know) that everyone seems to miss.

I think when it first came out a few members were annoyed that it showed him making a spear (wasn't available in game at that time) but it is all good now.

The video is pretty old. The headline also mentions 5.2016. Iirc this was a real advertizer for the ps4 version.

There are a couple or so vids out there now from players I think.

These are a few of some fans work and the original theme song. In case anyone would like to have a look.

I guess the OP is talking about real fan made trailers not just ingame footage with funny music and/or especially not just singing a song with text referencing the game...

The video is pretty old. The headline also mentions 5.2016. Iirc this was a real advertizer for the ps4 version.

I guess the OP is talking about real fan made trailers not just ingame footage with funny music and/or especially not just singing a song with text referencing the game...

As I stated it was fans work. Not just trailers.

Archived