Adding day and time to the Trader window

Robeloto

I have been inspired by the overhaul mod: Darkness falls. That you have the time and day removed from the hud and map. And you could only check it out at the trader. I have tried adding this to the trader in the windows.xml to try it out. I can see the icon for the clock, but the time and day won't show. If I write any text without code into the text="example", it will show, but the mapdaytimetitle code doesn't seem to work. Help pls! :)

<panel name="header" pos="210,-10" height="43" depth="1">
		<sprite depth="2" name="dayTimeIcon" size="38,38" pos="0,-1" sprite="ui_game_symbol_clock" color="[iconColor]" foregroundlayer="true"/>
		<label style="header.name" pos="-5,-5" text="{mapdaytimetitle}: [DECEA3]{mapdaytime}[-]" justify="center"/>
		</panel>

This is how I did it.

<window name="windowTraderTime"  width="228" height="78" controller="MapStats" panel="Left" cursor_area="false" >

<panel name="header" pos="210,-10" height="43" depth="1" backgroundspritename="ui_game_panel_header">
		<sprite depth="2" name="dayTimeIcon" size="38,38" pos="0,-1" sprite="ui_game_symbol_clock" color="*" foregroundlayer="true"/>
		<label style="header.name" pos="-5,-5" text="DAY AND TIME" justify="center"/>
	</panel>

<panel name="content" pos="210,-50" width="100%" height="40" depth="1" on_scroll="true" disableautobackground="false">
		<label depth="2" name="dayTimeLabel" pos="40,-5" width="172" height="40" text="{mapdaytimetitle}: [DECEA3]{mapdaytime}[-]" font_size="40" effect="outline" />
	</panel>
</window>

Archived