• Brawler
    • Brute (hammers and axes)
    • Bladesmen
    • Spearman
    • Makeshift (Junker or shock baton)
    • Shotgun Messiah and pistols
    • Comando (AR weapons , Marksman)
    • Boomer (Expolsives)
    • Odd (weapons like wrenches , tourchs etc)

I think people are over-thinking this.... I took the poll to mean, "the weapon I most often use" and answered accordingly.

And that's where the problem with the poll starts. I use the sniper rifle but not the other automatic weapons.

If the question is what do I play day to day in game, it's what Str gives me. Shotguns and sledges primarily.

And that is why the current skill design is bad. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Yup, poll makes no sense.

Also, I need to be able to give multiple answers:

1) Horde night: Machine guns

2a) Outside horde night, while gamestage is still low enough for melee to be viable: Baseball bat or club

2b) Outside horde night, once gamestage has become high enough for melee to no longer be viable: Shotguns

i would have all of them but space reasons. ether i would have to make two (witch i may do) or get rid of some

(note: i will update this one if i make them i will make one for melee and one for range)

I generally don't pick weapons. I pick a primary stat for a playthrough and then use the weapons associated with that stat. I know some people can find it restrictive to have stat based limitations on weapon choices and I don't disagree, but I find it also incentivizes me to try weapon choices that I would otherwise wouldn't have. And then I try to pick a different primary stat each time I play a solo game. For multiplayer I use the same approach on weapon choice but I default to picking a primary stat that other people don't want to take.

Archived