A storage box was....jammed?

Stranded_Napkin

So, hopefully somebody knows what's going on. So I have admittedly been using mods. They're all xml mods but most don't have any relevance. The one that might is the 60k stacks mod. I did leave a stack of 60k in there. Anyways, I left my auger and chainsaw in there as well. When I came back after heading to a skyscraper to scrap stuff, that storage box was jammed. It seemed to be awaiting a password though I never set one. I had no clue as to what was expected. There was no journal entry. There were no error codes in the console. This just seemed to be a part of the game that doesn't get explained. So, as I'm impatient and needed my auger, I decided to break the storage box open with my axe. When it was accessable I thought things were just fine...until I realized that my auger and chainsaw were gone. My 60k stack was gone as well. I don't remember what else disappeared but those were enough. I've put 60k stacks in other chests and they didn't have an issue. I'm not ready to test and see if other chest lose items if the lock is broken. This is also a solo unlisted game so it isn't anybody messing with me.

Any help with this would be appreciated. Thanks.

Archived