I need help finding a particular house in Alpha 18 (northwest of hospital)

LuckyOwl

This house is very special to me because since Alpha 10 i think, i had been using this house to resupply, craft, smith, and i even made my first chrysanthemum tea in this house. There is a swimming pool behind it. This house is located northwest of the hospital in the Plains. I have provided screenshots in the thread. Thankfully i made a video recording in Alpha 16.4 (the last time i saw this house now). Alpha 17 and 18 don't contain this house.

Please.. if anyone know if this house still exist...please let me know.

Thank you so much in advance!

house.jpg.671c6062a0f0d6166c9740d8d32d44b5.jpg

Location_LI.jpg.f967c736fe863d4129d8c6b9b2583bb3.jpg

I think i know that house. It had a pool in the back? i think it was in the rich neighborhood northwest of diersvill, and due north of the cell tower and trader' rekt.

The location is still in the game, but it is now a poi. So you can still live there, but it has been improved and can be a tier 2 quest associated with it. You may want to visit that location and check out how they changed it, the new houses are very realistic now.

I think i know that house. It had a pool in the back? i think it was in the rich neighborhood northwest of diersvill, and due north of the cell tower and trader' rekt.

The location is still in the game, but it is now a poi. So you can still live there, but it has been improved and can be a tier 2 quest associated with it. You may want to visit that location and check out how they changed it, the new houses are very realistic now.

Thank you! This confirmed my worry actually. I did find a house in snow biome (rich neighborhood) which has this familiar interior. However, the house doesn't have a pool anymore :upset:.

Archived