Sexual Tyrannosaur - Unarmed (Knuckles) - Low Stamina

Drawfox

Been looking but couldn't find: Does Sexual Tyrannosaur works with unarmed (Iron/steel knuckles)?

I find myself losing a lot of stamina even with Brawler 5/5 and using beer, theres is a good way to keep it high?

<requirement name="HoldingItemHasTags" tags="melee"/>

Yup, anything melee.

Thank you! Could you point to me which file is this?

Youre welcome, and oof sorry I missed this question.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Data\Config\Progression.xml

In that config folder you'll find all sorts of stuff like that. If you change stuff, make a backup of the file first ;)

I recommend using Notepad++ for it's way better than using Wordpad or worse, notepad lol.

Youre welcome, and oof sorry I missed this question.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Data\Config\Progression.xml

In that config folder you'll find all sorts of stuff like that. If you change stuff, make a backup of the file first ;)

I recommend using Notepad++ for it's way better than using Wordpad or worse, notepad lol.

Ah, dammit, I was looking for something like Perks.xml, never thought about this one...

Thank you very much!

I maxed Sexual Tyranosaur yesterday, and Holy Sh*t, with my Fortitude build, I'm invencible now!

Ah, dammit, I was looking for something like Perks.xml, never thought about this one...

Thank you very much!

I maxed Sexual Tyranosaur yesterday, and Holy Sh*t, with my Fortitude build, I'm invencible now!

Haha you're most welcome. Yeah it's great isn't it? Add some fortbites and you become immortal even on insane (while wearing heavy armor). To quote Torgue, "Now go punch some bad guys in the ♥♥♥♥!"

Archived