PreGen map preview?

AshaMarie

I am playing PreGen01 map and looking for the traders. The first one game points out to you and I found a 2nd trader off to the east. Does anyone know where all the traders are and/or have a map preview screenshot I can look at for at least the first pregen map? I would not mind seeing the other 2 as well.

Thanks in advance.

I've been seeking the traders as well. There's a forest one (Jen), and I found Hugh in the snow biome just south of the forest. Plenty of towns around, but I can't find the traders. I just got a 4x4, so I plan to cruise soon.

I am playing PreGen01 map and looking for the traders. The first one game points out to you and I found a 2nd trader off to the east. Does anyone know where all the traders are and/or have a map preview screenshot I can look at for at least the first pregen map? I would not mind seeing the other 2 as well.

Thanks in advance.

while this does break immersion with needing to explore... i will give you the hints (and i really shouldnt) :)

open prefabs.xml and "ctrl + f" to search for settlement_trader (using notepad++)

from my I:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Data\Worlds\PREGEN01 prefabs.xml

<decoration type="model" name="settlement_trader_04" position="-272,55,-870" rotation="2" />

<decoration type="model" name="settlement_trader_03" position="-1920,60,-945" rotation="2" />

<decoration type="model" name="settlement_trader_02" position="1512,69,-1603" rotation="2" />

<decoration type="model" name="settlement_trader_01" position="2024,71,-2397" rotation="2" />

<decoration type="model" name="settlement_trader_04" position="528,49,192" rotation="0" />

<decoration type="model" name="settlement_trader_03" position="2248,49,375" rotation="2" />

<decoration type="model" name="settlement_trader_01" position="1768,52,-125" rotation="2" />

<decoration type="model" name="settlement_trader_02" position="1504,60,-3051" rotation="2" />

<decoration type="model" name="settlement_trader_05" position="-1192,41,-2281" rotation="2" />

<decoration type="model" name="settlement_trader_05" position="-256,60,-2649" rotation="2" />

Archived